We would like to announce our forthcoming site visits to Battersea
Battersea Power Station is at the heart of Central London's most visionary and eagerly anticipated new development.
Built in the 1930s, and designed by one of Britain’s best 20th century architects, Battersea Power Station is one of London’s most loved and recognisable landmarks. In 2013, the architectural practice WilkinsonEyre was appointed for the refurbishment of the iconic masterpiece.
The proposed designs are consistent with and sympathetic to Sir Giles Gilbert Scott’s original vision, with the chimneys and turbine halls remaining dominant features of the building.
Site visit will be hosted by Battersea Power Station Development Company
After a rapid sell of our General Public tickets, on the:
- 18th of May (morning) we only have members' tickets left (LINK)
- similarly, on the 23rd (afternoon) we have members' tickets (LINK)
- NAWIC membership proff will be required from members.
- Ticket Proceedings will go towards the NAWIC London and South East Educational Fund.
- Please bring your own PPE equipment