- Educators (not companies) interested in offering their pupils access to inside knowledge and career advice in construction
- Groups of educators looking to access contacts within the industry and create opportunities for their pupils
- Group of students studying/ training to join the construction industry.
Benefits of Academic Memberships to include amongst others:
- Relevance – Tapping into an industry which is not saturated, will increase the students’ chances of success
- Update your knowledge – Access to affordable training through CDP, workshops and events
- Up to date resources - to promote / implement industry values and culture
- Build your network – Access to employers and their training and apprenticeship opportunities
- Gain skills – The volunteering sector allows you to build your skills without commercial pressure
- Mentoring– Our pan-professional network will support and encourage you
- Discounts – Access to complimentary events and discounts (subject to event particulars)
Each academic membership has a number of individual memberships assigned to it, which enjoy the same benefits of the Student Membership. The number of memberships will vary depending on the Membership Level. We have five levels to suit a range of group sizes as indicated on the right hand side of this page.
Fees are reviewed and should be renewed annually.
Because this is an affordable membership and the benefits may require sponsoring, don’t feel offended if we ask, through the validation of your registration, for a proof of your status.
Our regional committees have different educational initiatives which are tailored to the individual regions. We have access to mentoring schemes, employers, speakers and more. Email your region to find out specifics: . Please email your region to enquiry further. Contacts here (LINK)
- Remember to choose your nearest region to help us with the administration